Savlonic : Wandering Eye Savlonic : Wandering Eye

Weird, enjoyable... but so weird

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Why

It started out fantastically, great song fantastic artwork then just dived... why make yourself look bad with rubbish work?

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Fantastic

Wow another spectacular piece, i love this stuff and its inspiring to watch :) regarding d's letter, i'd say keep an eye on caffeine intake something which a lot of ppl don't know is that caffeine is one of the most lethal drugs around taking in around 1gram of caffeine is fatal, so try to avoid too many energy drinks, k :P

TFA Mobile: Clone Wars TFA Mobile: Clone Wars

Ok I'm a tad confused; I see a few unjustifiably bad reviews. First of all you have explicitly informed all players that it is a mobile version so obviously it is unreasonable to expect the standard to be at the highest you see on Newgrounds. Also generally the game needs to be of a simple premice for it to be practical on a mobile device.

After playing your Tie Fighter Assault SE game I can see where you have altered the game to make it applicable for a mobile device. Now a few people have flagged up the graphics. Now Yes they are not amazing but they are practical and something which will improve the more you practice. There are no conflicting colours (something I see too much of, where you can't see what your doing as your character is the same colour as the background). Also I noticed that you had put some special attention into your characters, the small animations (blinking etc.) good touches I like the attenton to detail.

Overall your game is a well designed, simple, addictive and has clearly been crafted well for the mobile game genre. I would love to see a variety of games expanding on your characters (I missed the voice acting in this version :( but understand why it wasn't there). The only main reason I didn't vote a 5 for this is simply because I see potential for expansion: Ship upgrades, more story ( I love stories) More character development and yes graphically.

But good job, I have tried many a time to make a Flash game but could never see it through to the end :P So gratz on making something of this quality :D

teejay-number13 responds:

Thanks! Yeah assuming the detractors arent intentionally being jerks, most probably haven't played the full game and don't understand that this was a dumbed down version for mobile play. Thanks for noticing the small details with the characters and I'm glad you liked them. Some dialogue would have been fun in this being that it has a different story but it wouldn't have been practical. I won't be making any more fan flash games because there's just too much red tape. Almost no other site would host this (kongregate, gamersafe, etc.) because it isn't "original content". I didn't add upgrades to either version because because there are several playable ships (each with different stats) and because the story is short. If the game had a long story and only one ship, then I would have definitely added upgrades.

HTML5 Super Mario Lvl 1-4 HTML5 Super Mario Lvl 1-4

Jump doesn't work for me, also lack of any kind of animation makes it pretty lacking :(

Don't Push the Button Don't Push the Button

Nice little concept, however I found the controls to be a bit unresponsive which knocks a star off. But apart from that it was an enjoyable game :-)

Playing In The Arcade Playing In The Arcade

Hmm, well I didn't know what to expect.

It is exactly "what it says on the tin" a lot of arcade noises. So to that effect it is spot on can't fault you there :P.

But I can understand what lovehinaKing says, I agree that it would be awsome if you were to make something using arcade noises.

Crazy Man with a Sad Past Crazy Man with a Sad Past

66 plays, 6 downloads... and I see no reviews!?

This is another great piece. After reading your comments about the scene I can understand to some degree what the music represents.

The sadness I think is expressed fantastically, but then we have the odd notes at just the right pitch which give a chill up the spine, the mind set of something not quite right. Personally I felt there was more sadness & creepy, but just the right mix to hint at craziness but I wouldn't have tjought of craziness without reading your comments so perhaps it could be enhanced yet still?

The fact that this is an original piece is great, I appreciate remakes and the such but its nice to know that there is still such a thing as new ideas. Go you!

(Desu) FF7 - Tifia's Theme (Desu) FF7 - Tifia's Theme

Exemplary, really nice rendition.

The original is a soothing & relaxing tune. In my opinion you have captured it and enhanced those elements.

Thanks for another great tune!

SC. #2 - Kamina SC. #2 - Kamina