TFA Mobile: Clone Wars TFA Mobile: Clone Wars

Ok I'm a tad confused; I see a few unjustifiably bad reviews. First of all you have explicitly informed all players that it is a mobile version so obviously it is unreasonable to expect the standard to be at the highest you see on Newgrounds. Also generally the game needs to be of a simple premice for it to be practical on a mobile device.

After playing your Tie Fighter Assault SE game I can see where you have altered the game to make it applicable for a mobile device. Now a few people have flagged up the graphics. Now Yes they are not amazing but they are practical and something which will improve the more you practice. There are no conflicting colours (something I see too much of, where you can't see what your doing as your character is the same colour as the background). Also I noticed that you had put some special attention into your characters, the small animations (blinking etc.) good touches I like the attenton to detail.

Overall your game is a well designed, simple, addictive and has clearly been crafted well for the mobile game genre. I would love to see a variety of games expanding on your characters (I missed the voice acting in this version :( but understand why it wasn't there). The only main reason I didn't vote a 5 for this is simply because I see potential for expansion: Ship upgrades, more story ( I love stories) More character development and yes graphically.

But good job, I have tried many a time to make a Flash game but could never see it through to the end :P So gratz on making something of this quality :D

teejay-number13 responds:

Thanks! Yeah assuming the detractors arent intentionally being jerks, most probably haven't played the full game and don't understand that this was a dumbed down version for mobile play. Thanks for noticing the small details with the characters and I'm glad you liked them. Some dialogue would have been fun in this being that it has a different story but it wouldn't have been practical. I won't be making any more fan flash games because there's just too much red tape. Almost no other site would host this (kongregate, gamersafe, etc.) because it isn't "original content". I didn't add upgrades to either version because because there are several playable ships (each with different stats) and because the story is short. If the game had a long story and only one ship, then I would have definitely added upgrades.

HTML5 Super Mario Lvl 1-4 HTML5 Super Mario Lvl 1-4

Jump doesn't work for me, also lack of any kind of animation makes it pretty lacking :(

Don't Push the Button Don't Push the Button

Nice little concept, however I found the controls to be a bit unresponsive which knocks a star off. But apart from that it was an enjoyable game :-)

Forest Hunt Forest Hunt

Pretty good, the only major problem I found was that you were a bit limited by the small visibility and having to move. Also the spread of the shot was mildly problematic, I was using the most limiting range and still managed to lose points by shooting non-animals which weren't within my crosshairs.

But apart from that, it's a highly playable game :D

Aargh! Aargh!

Nice simple concept, well thought out & highly addicting.

The Paint Gunner The Paint Gunner

Hmm it's not bad, I get the impression that its based off the goo's from Portal 2 though...

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Sweet :)

Don't know how honestly anyone can mark down a black and white sketch thats where the true art is, I am impressed you seem to like/sketch exactly the same stuff as i do... great minds think a like thats why you get top marks :D

keep up the fantastic art, I look forward to more

Dildo Heroine Dildo Heroine

:-) :S :O

Wow, complete randomness... unique, addictive and so damn frustrating, but obviously fun :)

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Hmmm

Highly enjoyable, its hard to believe that there are people who can't understand the genius of this game!